Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Implementation sub group

    You're right about how it should work.  Thanks.   I will troubleshoot today.  JBC

At 10:47 AM 9/10/2003, Yaron Goland wrote:
May one presume that the fact that the WSBPEL Implementers list is specified by Kavi as a stand alone TC is just a Kavi hickup and that we can expect the group to be moved back under the BPEL TC?

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Manager Tech Stds Dev, OASIS Open
~   +1 978 667 5155 x 203 office
~   +1 310 293 6739 cel