Subject: Updated submission on BTM

Title: Message
Dear Colleagues,

I hope you saw through the Spam Assassin statistics to the genuine and intact message attached which included an update of our submission on BTM (Business Transaction Management.  If you missed that then you can download from the document store at  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/3445/BPEL_and_Business_Transaction_Management_Choreology_Submission_R1.htm

This update includes a new Appendix right at the end, which has suggested changes to the BPEL4WS schema.  If you have any comments on it I would be interested in them and hope to checking email next week up to, and during the meeting.

Best Regards,

Tony

Tony Fletcher

Technical Advisor
Choreology Ltd.
68, Lombard Street, London EC3V 9L J   UK

Phone:

+44 (0) 870 7390076

Mobile:

+44 (0) 7801 948219

Fax:

+44 (0) 870 7390077

Web:

www.choreology.com

Cohesions™

Business transaction management software for application coordination

Work: tony.fletcher@choreology.com

Home: amfletcher@iee.org