Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue - 63 - Support of Array

Hi Ricky,

I hope that you are doing well.

I have a couple of comments/questions:

Comment #1:
> inside the WSDL.  In your suggestion, I'm wondering where
> should I put the newly defined complex type ??
There is an issue opened related to adding import capability to BPEL. So you
could create an separate .xsd file and avoid poluting your WSDL files.

Comment/Question #2:
I am not sure I understand your separation between document structure
constructs and language constructs: let's imagine that I have a purchase
order business document which includes a set of line items and I want to
iterate through each line item and process it. It seems that in that case
given that the line items would not be defined in the BPEL script as an
array, it would not be able to benefit from the iteration construct you are
proposing to introduce.

My point here is that for BPEL and BPEL developers to really benefit from
array and iteration constructs, it requires XML schema to first add support
for it.

No?

Edwin