Subject: Plans for next WS BPEL TC face to face meeting

We're very pleased to announce that Mike Gilger has arranged for
Identitech to host a face to face meeting for the WS BPEL TC in December
at their  location in Melbourne, Fla.   Melbourne is located on the East
coast of Florida, has an airport and is about a 50 minute drive from the
Orlando airport.  Sponsorship for the other possible locations that were
discussed previously has not materialized.
Based on previous discussions, these are candidates for dates:
Wed-Thurs Dec. 3-4
Tues-Wed Dec 9-10
Wed-Thurs Dec 10-11
The latter two dates overlap with the XML conference in Philadelphia so
Dec. 3-4 may be the better choice if many of you plan to attend that.  If
there are any other events that we should be aware of  please let us know.
  The suggestion from our last call is that we should hold the meeting
from 9am to 5:30 pm the first day and  from 9am to 3pm the second day. We
will discuss this on the TC call tomorrow but feel free to provide input
by email beforehand.

Regards,
Diane Jordan and John Evdemon
WS BPEL TC co-chairs