Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 77 - Under specified operation definitions

Yes absolutely, but how does that affect BPEL? As far as BPEL is
concerned, there's a single message which is sent/received- whether
some of the stuff goes as headers, others by carrier pigeon and the
rest via SOAP body is not anyone but the binding's business.

Sanjiva.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ugo Corda" <UCorda@SeeBeyond.com>
To: "Ron Ten-Hove" <Ronald.Ten-Hove@Sun.COM>; "Sanjiva Weerawarana"
<sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Cc: <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 12:43 AM

I conclude from this that my WSIF example seems appropriate for this
discussion. WSIF would be able to support a case like the one I gave for
issue 77, and it would be able to map the "Header" abstract message to any
particular binding I want to express (including, but not limited to, SOAP -
in particular, bindings that don't even have the concept of a header)). Is
that correct?

Ugo