Subject: New Issue - double meaning for supressJoinFailures

Hello,

as I have just proposed in resolution for issue 74, I would like to create 2 new elements sources and targets. Targets will be only present on activities with incoming links. this is the ideal place for "supressJoinFailures" to be present, if we think about it as a definition "for this join do not throw the exception, if joinCondition is false.

However it has another meaning: activites containing nested ones can also use that attribute to declare, that the default behaviours is to be changed inside.

My proposal is, to move the supressjoincondition to the targets element (if issue 74 gets accepted) and add a default attribute to strucvtured activities. name to be defined.

Peter i volunteer to champion that issue.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Bernd Eckenfels
Chief Architect
--
SEEBURGER AG - Edisonstr.1 , D-75015 Bretten, Germany
Fax: +49 (0)7252 96-2400 - Phone: +49 (0)7252 96-1256