Subject: RE: Issue - 2- Why I think we should close Issue 2

Ivana,

from the charter:

> At the TC's option, suggestions for future features, out-of-scope
> extensions, harmonization with other or broader work and the like
> may be noted and archived for possible future work after the
> conclusion of this TC's lifecycle.

So keeping a list with TODOs may not be wrong. However I agree that in the specific case it is better to defer the resolution upon more results rom the use case group.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Bernd Eckenfels
Chief Architect
--
SEEBURGER AG - Edisonstr.1 , D-75015 Bretten, Germany
Fax: +49 (0)7252 96-2400 - Phone: +49 (0)7252 96-1256