Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 99 - Proposal to vote

Why don't we allow abstract activities to either start with a normal,
legal start activity and/or an <opaque> activity? The meaning of using
<opaque> as a start activity in the context of an abstract process is
'unspecified stuff happens first..."

By explicitly including an <opaque> activity we make it clear that it
was the intention of the author of the abstract activity to not specify
how the process starts.

	Thanks,
		Yaron