Subject: Issue 115: Proposal to vote

As a part of the recommended resolution of issues issue 30 : Support for coordination protocol , issue 53 : Include Business Transaction Management (BTM) constructs ,54-59, the F2F meeting recommended removing the current Appendix C which appears to take a hard dependency on the WS-Coordination and WS-Transaction specifications. During the discussion at the F2F I pointed out that it would be desirable to preserve the content in so far as it provides a succinct model for the semantics of inter scope coordination in BPEL without the dependency on external specifications.  The sentiment expressed was that this sounded like a good idea but would be best discussed as a separate issue.  I accordingly added issue 115.

I propose that we vote on it at the nearest opportunity.

Proposed Motion: The resolution of issue 53 requires appendix C to be deleted.  This motion is to add back a reworked appendix C to preserve the relevant content without external dependencies.