Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 115 - Proposal to vote

Diane Jordan wrote:

> I don't understand the logic that a full review of the text is
> required for this issue as compared to others.  Many of the issues we
> have passed did not include full resolution and almost never the text.

mm1: Never is a strong word and, to date, we have had concrete text or
submission proposals, i.e. several issues have proposals that
accommodate such rigor.

>  I think the question at hand is whether the TC thinks appendix c is
> useful without the references to the other specs.  If so, we should
> ask the editing committee to remove those references (as we asked them
> to remove them from other portions of the text).  If not, we should
> vote against this issue and the appendix will be removed as was
> originally suggested.

mm1: Regardless if Appendix C stays or not, the references were voted to
be removed. Given our discussion in yesterday's F2F, are we not asking
for a concrete proposal that provides more concrete text to support the
suggested actions? Thanks.