Subject: RE: [wsbpel] "Using BPEL4WS in a Registry" .......

I would prefer that the RegRep TC develop the paper, not the BPEL TC.
We would be open to reviewing any of their recommendations, much like we
are doing with the UDDI TC.

I believe this all got off on the wrong foot, since I (and others,
apparently) thought Monica was proposing the BPEL TC write the Reg/Rep
paper.

> Of course if you don't want people to be able to organize
> their BPEL scripts in a semantically rich environment -
> that is of course entirely up to you.

Please do not attribute comments to me that I did not make.