Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 103 - Draft of a proposal

Agreed. There may be further sub-categories of "from-node-to-node" case.
E.g. depending on whether the node is an Attribute (AII) or Element (EII) ...
When Yaron and I discussed issue 103, we kind of scatched the surface of this "copy" semantics issue.

Therefore, Yaron opened a separate new issue to track this down to avoid lumping a bunch of issues in one gigantic one.  :-)
http://www.choreology.com/external/WS_BPEL_issues_list.html#Issue157

Thanks.

Ugo Corda wrote:
Message
> Currently, the "copy" semantics is an underspecified area in BPEL.
I agree. We should clearly specify its semantics, distinguishing the cases:
- from node to node
- from value to node
- from node to value

Ugo