Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue 6 - Rough draft of proposal for vote

I echo Edwin’s second question.  Yaron, your proposal clearly doesn’t address the intent of 6.  It seems too narrow to just address this corner case of completion of one among many (corner case from my perspective).

Satish

From: Edwin Khodabakchian [mailto:edwink@collaxa.com]
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 5:38 PM
To: wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Yaron,

2 questions:

1) are we sure that termination is the desired behavior for the non completed activity?

2) what happens if the join rule is: "the first search result which is non empty or includes at least 3 entries with more than 85% accuracy"? The point here is that a lot of join patterns might have logic in them. I know that in the past we talked about having something like <break> for flow. (This is something that a lot of our customers are asking us and might address the same us case is a more flexible way specially if the <break> can be configure to tell the engine to compensate or terminate).

Best,

Edwin