Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 52 - Proposal For Vote

When I began to think about IPC in BPEL I wondered if shared variables
could solve the problem. But after writing a paper analyzing the problem
<http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsbpel/200308/msg00158.html> I
came to the conclusion that IPC via shared variables is just too hard to
get right. I'd appreciate it if you could review that paper and let me
know what you think.

	Thanks,

		Yaron