Subject: Fw: [wsbpel] Issue - 82 - Proposal for Vote

I think its only fair to point out that we've agreed to a process in the TC where the work is driven from the issues list.  I've asked Rania (and I asked the subgroup before it disbanded) to try to bring the discussion back to the issues that were/are open.   More general discussion can be worthwhile for various reasons, and was one of the motivations as I understood it for the subgroup, but  the main TC agenda has been driven by actionable issues and proposals for them.

Issue descriptions need to be specific and concrete as we've discussed a number of times.  Bugs or enhancements that we know of which are not included in the current issues should be opened as new issues.  If the existing issues are too broad, it will help us make progress if we can split them into workable pieces and we now have a vehicle for doing that.  These are general principles that will help us get through the workload regardless of the topic.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

----- Forwarded by Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM on 10/13/2004 05:08 PM -----
"Martin Chapman" <martin.chapman@oracle.com>

10/13/2004 04:56 PM

"'Monica J. Martin'" <Monica.Martin@Sun.COM>, <rkhalaf@watson.ibm.com>
cc
<ygoland@bea.com>, <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: [wsbpel] Issue - 82 - Proposal for Vote

+1 - the sub group had no such restrictions on its chater so why add
them in now?