Subject: Issue - 86 - Proposal For Vote

Proposal to vote, Issue 86 SOAP v1.2

Change in Section 3.0:

Change From:
"With respect to [WS-I Basic Profile] (Basic Profile 1.0) all BPEL
implementations SHOULD be configurable such that they can participate in
Basic Profile 1.0 compliant interactions. A BPEL implementation MAY
allow the Basic Profile 1.0 configuration to be disabled, even for
scenarios encompassed by the Basic Profile 1.0."

Change To (add two sentences):
"With respect to [WS-I Basic Profile] (Basic Profile 1.0) all BPEL
implementations SHOULD be configurable such that they can participate in
Basic Profile 1.0 compliant interactions. A BPEL implementation MAY
allow the Basic Profile 1.0 configuration to be disabled, even for
scenarios encompassed by the Basic Profile 1.0. Future versions of the
WS-I Basic Profile may support the W3C SOAP v1.2 Recommendation and a
subsequent WSDL v2.0 when complete in W3C. It is not the objective of
this specification to define or require that particular protocol
bindings be supported by compliant implementations."

Thanks.
Submitted by: Ron Ten-Hove and Monica J. Martin