Subject: Issue 187 - We should open this issue

I wanted to go on the record as supporting this issue. I think we need
to very carefully think through exactly when systems are allowed to
throw system faults. I'm less concerned about re-throwing them as I
think there are cases where it makes sense to let a system re-throw a
system fault. But that issue will get argued out in 190. In either case
I think 187 identifies a bug and should be opened.