Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 191 - Receive/createProcess/Rendezvous from withinWhile loop (New Proposed Issue Announcement)

Why is it an issue that rendezvous can be used in situations where there
is no ambiguity? It doesn't seem to actually hurt anything. This is the
sort of thing that most compilers would at most mark as a warning. Yes,
using rendezvous in this way could indicate a programmer error but it
isn't necessarily an error and trying to prevent it would bring us into
some very ugly issues about optimistic versus pessimistic analysis that
we know from experience we would rather not deal with. :)

	Yaron