Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 195: Incompatible WSDL schema versions and BPEL examples

If the issue is that our examples do not comply with the BP 1.1 (including
its endorsed WSDL schema) then we need to fix them, since that was part of
the resolution of issue 72 (now updated I believe to support BP 1.1 instead
of BP 1.0). seems like a good task for the editors.

Paco

                      Danny van der
                      Rijn                     To:       wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
                      <dannyv@tibco.com        cc:
                      >                        Subject:  Re: [wsbpel] Issue 195: Incompatible WSDL schema versions and BPEL examples

                      03/15/2005 05:46
                      PM

+1

Tony Fletcher wrote:
      This issue has been added to the wsbpel issue list with a status of
      "received". The status will be changed to "open" if the TC accepts it
      as identifying a bug in the spec or decides it should be accepted
      specially. Otherwise it will be closed without further consideration
      (but will be marked as "Revisitable")

      The issues list is posted as a Technical Committee document to the
      OASIS WSBPEL TC pages on a regular basis. The current edition, as a
      TC document, is the most recent version of the document entitled in
      the "Issues" folder of the WSBPEL TC document list - the next posting
      as a TC document will include this issue. The list editor's working
      copy, which will normally include an issue when it is announced, is
      available at this constant URL.

        Issue 195: Incompatible WSDL schema versions and BPEL examples