Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 82 - proposal to vote

First I'd like to say thank you. I know what an enormous amount of work
it took to put together your 82 proposal and the quality really shows.

Second, I'd like to +1 the proposal.

One minor nit in the proposal is that it seems to have two section
15.1.2s. I suspect the second one was intended to be 15.1.3.

Also the last line of your proposal states "The submission of proposals
for these profiles is not bounded by the April 1st deadline." We should
make it clear that all TC issues are now subject to the April 1st
'sudden death' rule. If anyone in the TC moves to close an issue that
does not have an existing proposal for vote then it takes a super
majority of the TC to keep the issue open. I don't expect this to be a
problem with the abstract profile issues but they are not exempt.

	Thanks,

		Yaron