Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 11 - Proposal For Vote

Hi, all,

I agree with Yaron's comment on Chris' proposal here ...

Apart from being XPath specific, there are a number of complexities
coming from both XPath and XML Schema worlds.

Syntax of feature in Chris' proposal may seem simple. However,
appearance can be deceiving. :-) The rippling effect of Chris' proposal
effect is actually much BIGGER than Ugo's.

It has a lot of hidden semantics that we need to debug about. We need to
do some second guessing in the new element creation position in Chris'
proposal. On the other hand, we do not need to any guessing in creation
position in Ugo's proposal.

The core of Ugo's proposal has no intersection with XPath and XML
Schema. I'd rather spending time in cleaning up Ugo's proposal into a
revision proposal without any dependency on XPath terminologies.

Thanks.