Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 11 - Proposal For Vote

I find the proposal problematic because it is defined using XPATH
semantics. This means that anyone using a language other than XPATH will
no longer have any normative BPEL behavior to depend on and will be in
uncharted waters. While I agree that aspects of this proposal should be
XPATH specific I believe it's higher level requirements must be
expressed using the infoset so that its semantics will apply regardless
of what expression language is used.

		Yaron