Subject: Proposed agenda for June 1-3 face to face meeting

NOTE: If you are a voting member and unable to attend next week's f2f meeting in person or by phone, please request a loa for the duration of the meeting.

Our face to face meeting will be held Wed to Fri June 1-3, starting at 9am each day and ending at 5:30 on Wed and Thurs and at 12 noon on Fri.  Location is  TIBCO Headquarters, 3303 Hillview Avenue , Palo Alto, CA 94304, Phone: 650-846-1000 .  When you arrive at the campus, go to reception in Building 1, the first building on your right.  Further directions are available on the calendar entry on the TC web site.  Dial in info is:
USA & Canada Toll Free Number: +1 866 500 6738, Pass code: 600345
All Others (toll): +1 203 480 8000, Pass code: 600345

As we've done in the past, we will break every 2 hours to take a checkpoint on the agenda, update roll on the phone, switch minute taker and hold votes
as required.

Proposed agenda:
- Start up admin:  roll call, approve agenda, appoint minute takers, approve last meeting minutes (May 25)
- Review and approve latest draft of spec
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/12791/wsbpel-specification-draft-May-20-2005.html
- Issue discussion:  The order and timing of issue discussion may vary.  We will take an agenda checkpoint at least every two hours and agree on next topics.  To the extent possible we will try to arrange discussion according to availability of interested parties.
Issues with proposals:

- 6.2
- 82.2: clarify wording relative to whether this issue is for a profile of the base, or for a profile that is not constrained to the base.
-190
-199
- 200
-177
- 143
- 92 family ( 92.3, 92.4, 92.6, 92.5 )
- 96, 96.1
- 139.1
- 111
- 88 - if an updated proposal is received
New issues to be opened:  207, 208, 209, 210
New proposals:
- 147 family
- 201
- 157
- 141
- 196
Long running issues
-> 182 depends on 185
-> 141 depends on 185
-> 180 depends on 185
-> issue 9: deferred pending inclusion of 84 in spec
-> issue 125: pending 103 and 51
-> issue 169: deferred pending conclusion of 190
-> 11: defer pending resolution to 51, 157, maybe 125.  Yaron will provide info on infoset.
-> 99: defer pending 82.3

Once all issues with outstanding proposals have been discussed, we will review all remaining open issues as time allows.

Schedule: We will spend some time deciding on the next face to face meeting time and possible locations and will discuss the schedule for completing the specification.

New business.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709