Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue - 157 - Proposal For Vote

I think we need some additional clarification regarding the manipulation
of endpoint references . In particular:

- Can I declare variables of type bpws:ServiceRefType?
I imagine the answer is yes (it's just a special case of ComplexType
variable)

- Can I assign the value of this variable to a partnerLink?
I think the answer should also be yes. It's equivalent to setting the
partnerLink's EPR using a <from partnerLink> or a <from><service-ref>.

- Can I assign a partnerLink to a variable of type bpws:ServiceRefType?
I think this should also be possible. A <service-ref> element is
extracted from the partnerLink and assigned to the variable.

Ugo