Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Sourceforge CVS location for WS-BPEL Spec editors's drafts

Thanks Prasad.  This site should be viewable by all, however, to conform to the OASIS rules about keeping our work on the official web site, we should try to keep a current working copy on the TC web site as well.  I can view the spec at the sourceforge site, but am not sure I can download a copy as I don't have a client.  If you'd send me one, I'll put it in the doc repository for the TC and we'll be ok with the rules.
I really appreciate your help with this.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

Prasad Yendluri <pyendluri@webmethods.com>

07/13/2005 09:36 PM

wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[wsbpel] Sourceforge CVS location for WS-BPEL Spec editors's drafts

Hi,

As discussed in the TC call today, the CVS source forge site for the
WS-BPEL TC specs is here:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/wsbpeltc/specifications/

I believe the site is accessible by all TC members (John / Diane please
correct if otherwise).

If people can access this site, they can see all the running changes. We
will then need to upload a version to the OASIS TC site when we want a
formal review and approval by the TC only. Is this good enough or do we
still need a version uploaded to the TC specs section now?

Regards, Prasad