Subject: Issues list and Redmond f-t-f

I have applied the resolutions from the Redmond meeting to the working
copy of the issues list at
http://www.choreology.com/external/WS_BPEL_issues_list.html (which I
hope won't have unscheduled outages again).  I'm not sure I've entirely
captured the decisions of the meeting in some cases, and partisans are
welcome to provide clarification. (6.2, 216 and 226 especially).

Looks like I missed an extremely productive and hard-working session.

Peter

Chief Scientist
Choreology Ltd
68 Lombard Street, London EC3V 9LJ, UK