Subject: Call for primer ideas

BPELers,

    As discussed during yesterday's TC conference call, we will be
creating a "primer" for WS-BPEL, which will serve as a non-normative
introduction to the language. This will include examples of how we
intend certain language features to be used, focussing on what we think
will be common use cases.

    To get things started, I'd like to poll the TC for ideas about
specific topics and use cases that ought to be included in the primer.
I'll collect the ideas, and try to synthesize the best way of organizing
the primer around them. Don't be shy; I won't regard posting of an idea
as a commitment to write it up!

Best regards,
-Ron