Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Groups - WS-BPEL 2.0 Candidate Committee Draft Mar. 16, 2006 (wsbpel-specification-draft-NM.htm) uploaded

I will take a look at it, as I was the last one editing it. I didn't edit the examples in section 14, but it does seem as if the Word document got messed up.

Rgds,

From: Prasad Yendluri [mailto:pyendluri@webmethods.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 5:39 PM
To: Ron Ten-Hove
Cc: wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org

Interesting. I noticed however though the word document itself has this problem (check the one I just sent out). So, it seems it is not a word->HTML conversion issue. The problem crept into the source at word level itself. We probably need an editorial action to review and fix these things.

Regards,
Prasad