Subject: RE: [wsdm] Requirements for Management of Web Services

Hi John,

Thanks for your comments.

Agree that coming up with a Management Information Model for Web Services
should be an important goal for this TC. I did include mention of some of
the elements of such a model: Web Service, WSEE, Conversation, Intermediary
with associated metrics, operations and relations.

Of course, the list is not complete by any means.

But may be you are referring to the Management Information Model of the
resource or program that is exposed as Web Service. If so, the model will
depend on the actual resource and/or the operations exposed by it. For
example, a Web Service that exposes Amazon's database will have a very
different information model than a Web Service that exposes Sales Automation
functionality. Should MOWS enable rendering of these different models? This
is a question that this TC will have to answer.

Best Regards,
Pankaj Kumar.