Subject: Re: [wsdm] Thoughts on "transaction" wording for MUWS

Shel,

Thanks.

1.  I thought we had agreed that the part of transaction management that
was in scope was getting information from one manageable resource
through the manageability interface.

Thus we need some clarification wherever it says "multiple resources".

I lean toward one of these two options:

A) "multiple resources within the manageable resource"

or

B) "multiple resources that the manageable resource has information about."

AND

2.  How can the manageability interface support a definition????
Perhaps the manageability interface must just support identification.

--

John DeCarlo, The MITRE Corporation, My Views Are My Own
email:      jdecarlo@mitre.org