Subject: RE: [wsdm] [uplat] Platform technologies laundry list ratings

Here are my rankings. I'm not sure what name resolution or lifecycle support
are.

Identification -  - high
Version -  - med
Attributes - high
Metadata  - high
Addressing  - high
Security - +bootstrap security mode? - med
Flow - low
Negotiation - low
Notification Mechanism -high
Registration/discovery - med
Collection - med
Name Resolution - ?
Relationships (Heather) - high
Relationship Service (Heather) - low
Logging - med
Policy -  med
Policy Decision Point/Policy Enforcement Point - low
Lifecycle Support - ?

Zulah