Subject: [wsdm][Uplat] Agenda

Following on from last week, let's finish up understanding the definitions
and "why we need it" action items and then rank the relative importance of
each item. Once we are done with this we will be able to move into a next
phase of coming up with a recommendation for the "high" ranked items. Here's
an agenda along these lines:

1. close on understanding of items
2. produce ranked list of items (high, med, low)
3. for the "high" items
	- understand goals/process for coming to a recommendation
	- assign champions for each item

Zulah