Subject: Re: [wsdm] How do the new WS-RF and WS-N TCs work with WSDM?

This is a call for participation. I think that once these groups start meeting we
should look into an official laison.

I think that we will be using these specifications, and perhaps we will need to have some influence on them in order to ensure that they meet our needs.

So, we will probably need to identify a responsible party for looking out for our interests. Maybe at our April F2F?

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441) cell:919-496-9572