Subject: Re: [wsdm] RE: MUWS 0.5change document- clarity updates

Hi William,

Yes, I'm on the east coast, in New Hampshire...I don't have an opinion on PDF .vs. Word, and don't have adobe authoring tools either, but don't let this stop you from going with a PDF  :-)  I can say that either is better than nroff!

Anyway, here is the balance of my MUWS edits.  I hope I haven't skipped anything needing attention, and hope I haven't changed the semantics or intentions of the document language.

Regards,

Mark

Vambenepe, William N wrote:
Hi Mark,

Assuming you're on East Coast time that means I should be able to have
the final version out today. I assume we want a PDF instead of a Word
doc for the final?

I got the message loud and clear on line numbering, I won't touch them
for 0.5.

William

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Ellison [mailto:ellison@ieee.org]
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 1:23 PM
To: Vambenepe, William N; wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

William

Actually, my day is going better than I had anticipated and
I'll likely
have time to finish the rest of my edits and pass them along
this afternoon.

Regards,

Mark

Vambenepe, William N wrote:

Mark,

Considering the value of your suggested improvements, I

think it's worth

waiting until Monday. If you can send me your corrections by 4:00
Pacific time I should be able to have the final version out that
evening.

I'll leave the line numbers unless a majority of other

people weigh in

between now and Monday to indicate that they'd rather have

them removed.

Regards,

William