Subject: Comments on WSDM roadmap

Hi all,

Attached is the WSDM roadmap with some proposed edits (using change
tracking). The main one is to replace the diagram in section 1.2, as
discussed in my previous email. I also made some corrections in the text
throughout the document that we can discuss on Thursday. I don't think
there is any major change.

William

WSDM-roadmap-WilliamComments.doc