Subject: RE: [wsdm] WSRF requirements for discovery

I will be overviewing the CIM Indications model tomorrow in the second half
of the call, and it has a concept of lifecycle and alert indications.

Just thought that I would highlight that and invite the discovery folks to
stick around for the notifications discussion (even though most of you will
anyway).

Andrea