Subject: GGF11 sessions related to WSDM

Hi,

     I had promised to send a list of the sessions in GGF11 that are
pertinent to WSDM. Sorry for the delay.
     I put all the main WSDM (and CMM-WG) related sessions in:

http://forge.gridforum.org/projects/cmm-wg/document/GGF11_session_agenda/en

So, most of what matters is on the 9th. (I tried to move the UCWG and the
WSDM sessions together, but it wasn't possible. BTW, WSDM will be moved to
the beginning of its session, so we can go beyond 30 minutes if we need to).

For those of you curious about OGSA, most of the program on the 7th will
focus on OGSA. The latest version of their session plan is in:

http://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/GGF11_session_plan/en/

Regards,

Fred Maciel.