Subject: Re: [wsdm] Fujitsu Issues

    Hello Fred -- Sorry I'm on limited bandwidth today, but I saw this message in the midst of another meeting, so let me multi-task for a moment and mention this:  Errata aren't *prohibited*, rather, they're *constrained* to occur only within a separate committee draft.  So from my point of view, if this is what the TC wants to do, there is nothing wrong with doing a new corrective CD which essentially *functions* as an errata to the v1.0.   Best regards  JBC

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   jamie.clark@oasis-open.org