Subject: RE: [wsdm] Groups - Primer with Heather's updatesforMetadataand Extending capabilities (wd-wsdm

Cool.

I'm actually very amused.  I understood the concept of dropping the "Primer"
in the intro but leaving it for the master. :)

Vaughn

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Peel [mailto:mpeel@novell.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 3:36 PM
To: Kirk Wilson; wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [wsdm] Groups - Primer with Heather's updatesforMetadataand
Extending capabilities (wd-wsdm

  Gotcha.  +1 to your objection to primer in Vaughn's document.

Cheers,

Mark Peel
Web Services Infrastructure
Novell, Inc.

>>> "Wilson, Kirk D" <Kirk.Wilson@ca.com> 9/7/2005 2:33:38 pm >>>
I have no objection to "primer" for the master document.  In fact, my
apologies, I think I got my threads confused while trying to multi-task.
I really meant my comment to be directed to Vaughn and what he is working
on.

The standalone document that Vaughn is working would not fall under the
category of a primer--it is an introduction to a primer that is being
extracted into a stand alone document.  (I have recommended to Vaughn that
we drop the whole first section, and thus the title "Introduction"
for the section would disappear--thus resolving the ambiguity.)

Kirk Wilson
Architect, Development
Office of the CTO
802 765-4337