Subject: Re: Submission of WSDM 1.1 for Public Review

    Congratulations on reaching this step.   I am forwarding it to Mary McRae, our Manager of TC Administration, via our official intake address at tc-admin@oasis-open.org, for handling.  She will confirm its completeness and the exact start and finish dates.  (See [1] and [2].)
    WSDM potentially is a key technology for us, likely to facilitate a lot of other important projects at OASIS and elsewhere.  It's our hope to work closely with the TC members to continue to promote awareness and adoption, using  (among other things) the trigger of the public announcement of this review.
    Regards  Jamie

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   jamie.clark@oasis-open.org

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#3.2
[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200602/msg00006.html (which specifies initiation of a public review within 5 business days of its request to tc-admin@oasis-open.org, a deadline I have invoked by a cc of this message.)

To: jamie.clark@oasis-open.org
Cc: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Submission of WSDM 1.1 for Public Revew
From: Heather Kreger <kreger@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 22:39:28 -0700

Jamie,  The WSDM OASIS TC is pleased to submit WDSM 1.1 for a public review period starting March 15 and ending in 60 days on May 13.  he Specifications for public review are available from the WSDM homepage at: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=wsdm
This zip contains the specifications and all the XML files for Public Review:
It is also available at: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/17190/wsdm-1.1-cd-01.zip

Please let me know if you need anything else to start this process.

Thank you,
Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572