Subject: RE: [wsdm] Submission of WSDM 1.1 for Public Revew

Hi Heather,

  It's great to see these documents moving right along! There's just one more thing I need ... well, two more actually. I need the documents to be in *three* formats: original source (Word, which I have), PDF, and HTML. Once I have those I'll start the process of initiating a public review.

Thanks!

Mary

Mary P McRae
OASIS
Manager of TC Administration
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
phone: 603.232.9090
cell: 603.557.7985

OASIS Symposium: The Meaning of Interoperability, 9-12 May, San Francisco http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/

From: Heather Kreger [mailto:kreger@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 12:39 AM
To: jamie.clark@oasis-open.org
Cc: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsdm] Submission of WSDM 1.1 for Public Revew

Jamie,
The WSDM OASIS TC is pleased to submit WDSM 1.1 for a public review period starting March 15 and ending in 60 days on May 13.

The Specifications for public review are available from the WSDM homepage at: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=wsdm

This zip contains the specifications and all the XML files for Public Review:

It is also available at: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/17190/wsdm-1.1-cd-01.zip

Please let me know if you need anything else to start this process.

Thank you,
Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572