Subject: Fw: Process Question from WSDM

Hi All,
Here's the answer on the editorial changes.
We'll be able to make these.

Sincererly,
Heather Kreger
STSM, Management Standards Architecture and Strategy
Standards, Software Group, IBM
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

----- Forwarded by Heather Kreger/Raleigh/IBM on 05/12/2006 11:09 PM -----
Mary McRae <marypmcrae@gmail.com>

05/12/2006 10:40 PM
Please respond to
<mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

Heather Kreger/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Subject
RE: Process Question from WSDM

Hi Heather!

  No penalty incurred for non-substantive changes. Make the changes, vote to make CD. Then vote to have TC Admin start ballot to approve as CS. You'll have to wait until public review is over before doing that. Simultaneous to that request, you can vote to have TC Admin start a ballot to submit for OS vote. Usually those 2 ballots run together - the first is for CS, and the second is for OS submission assuming the ballot for CS passes. Saves a week that way. The ballots must run for 7 days.

  Sounds like you should have plenty of time to submit for standard vote on May 15 (ballot would run June 16-30). The submission details are given in the TC process: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#3.4
This is done by sending me an email with each of the requisite items listed.

Let me know if you need further help!

All the best,

Mary