wsfed message

Subject: New Issue: add references for Trust 1.4 and SP 1.3

I’m assuming we want to add references to Trust 1.4 and SP 1.3 when they get approved as Committee Specs (hopefully before our next call). I think these just get added as additional pointers in the existing reference entries for Trust and SP. This shouldn’t impact any ns references as we don’t reference anything from the additive features in either of those specs in that exist only in their new namespaces.