wsfed message

Subject: PR001 and next WSFED editor draft

There is an action item assigned to Don from last week’s meeting that I believe should have been closed when he submitted the proposal for PR001 ages ago. I don’t think he has any work left there.

If you look at the minutes from the Oct 14th call you’ll see that  PR001 should have been changed to Review status.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsfed/200810/msg00005.html

There is some editorial cleanup work related to PR001 also recorded in those minutes, essentially to change the inline schema in the spec back to exemplar format.  That will be in the next editors draft.