Subject: [wscm] Presentations to go up on web site

I'm planning to forward the set of presentations from last week's F2F to
John Kneiling for posting to the OASIS web site shortly...If anyone would
like to make any modifications to their material before posting, please let
me know and forward revised charts to me ASAP.

The minutes will appear shortly as well.

Thanks, Charlie Wiecha