Subject: [wsia] RE: [wscm] [wsia-glossary] Proposed process for glossaryediting, etc.

Works for me Jeff, though I suspect that just
[wsia-glossary] someTerm
and
[wsia-glossary] someTerm : added to glossary

would be sufficient (ie drop the initial submission), since most of the
traffic would be automatically "RE: [wsia-glossary] someTerm" (like the
subject line on this email). I'm easy though.

:-) gr