Subject: Re: [wsia][wsia-requirements][R130]

The first time I read it, as if I had never read it, and it sounded
really strange. Then I read it knowing what we mean and did not have
a problem and I could abide it regardless because I already know what
it means. I'm not sure someone reading it for the first time will
grasp the notion that a consumer can consume an exclusively stateful
or stateless service, as well as both.  And didn't we have correct in
the first version, that the Consumer consumes the service not the
Producer? (though I understand that if they are well seasoned....
Oops, sorry, sense of humor alert!)

Suggestion:

This specification MUST allow a WSIA Consumer to consume
stateful-only WSIA Services, stateless-only WSIA Services, or both.

Ciao,
Rex