Subject: Re: WSIA 5/21/2002: [wsia][wsia-requirements][R905 and 601]

Not sure that I parsed your notes correctly, but I see the phrase
"Consumer with multiple Producers?  Need justification."  Doesn't
the simple portal scenario provide this?  If not, the "SmartBuyer"
scenario certainly does.

Suggested rewording:

Consumer's MUST be able to construct documents containing multiple
Presentation Fragments from one or more Producers.  The specification
MAY place restrictions on the supported markup types or Presentation
Fragments.

I don't think we need to say any more than this.  Other requirements
about the division of labor between Consumer and Producer will guide
the specific mechanisms provided to support this requirement.

Sean