wsn message

Subject: Re: [wsn] [Namespace URIs] Proposal to split the existing namespaces

Hi Fred:
Yep, the WSN base was a critical change in v 0.2 of the proposal.  This reflects the OASIS web site design and therefore what we should use as resolvable URIs.

With regard to your suggestion on Action URIs, I am not sure that would work with respect to resolvability.  Interesting thought tho.

sgg

++++++++
Steve Graham
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)