wsn message

Subject: RE: [wsn] [Namespace URIs] Proposal to split the existing namespaces

Actually, "we cannot use this where a URI is expected" is too strong a
sentence. But it poses the risk of creating unnecessary hardship and in
any case it doesn't improve "resolvability" in the absence of rules to
handle content identifiers for XSD and WSDL documents. So I don't see
any value for us going there.

William